Wells Road: National School for Girls and Infants
The School was built in 1848 and was situated at the bottom of Constitution Hill or School Hill as it was then known. Following closure the building was used as a community hall. The National Girls School was Demolished in 1973, a private house occupies the site today.
Hosted by Weebly.com Website created in-house by Fakenham Community Archive © 2011